- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical, Legal, Dental Malpractice
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Uninsured and Underinsured Claims
- Privacy Law
- IRS Debt Resolution
- FINRA Claims
- Product Liability
- Drug and Medical Device Litigation
- Business Litigation Including Non-compete Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Criminal Law
Natalie M. Niese was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2006 and the United States District Court in 2007. She is a member of Ohio and Akron Bar Associations and the Summit County Associations for Justice.
Prior to joining Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Niese, LLP, Natalie worked as an attorney with Bartek Law Office. Natalie's practice focuses on litigation, primarily in the areas of complex commercial, business, personal injury, wrongful death, and general litigation. Additionally, she is experienced in business contracts, privacy law, criminal, appellate and federal tax resolution. She successfully settled and tried numerous cases.
She was named a Rising Star Attorney by Super Lawyers Magazine. Rising Stars are Ohio's best attorneys who are 40 or under or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Representing just the top 2.5% of Ohio lawyers, Rising Stars are selected through a rigorous nomination and selection process.
Ms. Niese was raised in Leipsic, Ohio. She graduated summa cum laude in 1996 from Ohio Northern University where she played basketball. She went on to earn a Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling from Kent State University in 2001. After years working as a vocational counselor for Ohio Rehabilitation Services, Natalie began a second career in law. Natalie graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 2006, summa cum laude. While in law school, she was an associate editor for the law review.
Natalie has lectured locally and statewide on issues related to trial tactics, subrogation, and ethics. She has served as Chair of the Solo and Small Practitioner's Section of the Akron Bar Association and is currently a member of the Akron Bar's Investigative Subcommittee. She is the Secretary and soon to be President-Elect of the Summit County Association for Justice.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: CALI Award Winner
- Honors: Scholarship Recipient
- Kent State University
- M.Ed. - 2001
- Major: Rehabilitation Counseling
- Ohio Northern University
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Psychology
- Ohio, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2007
- U.S. Tax Court
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- Summit County Association for Justice
- Rising Star Attorney by Super Lawyers Magazine