WHAT IS A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY? A limited liability company (LLC) can offer business owners powerful protection from creditors. However: this entity is not available to all business owners, and owners must operate the business properly in order to enjoy the...
Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Orlando, LLP.
- Ohio Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Challenge to County Immunity Claim in Basement Flooding Case
- Ohio Supreme Court Sanctions Attorneys for Frivolous Conduct
- What are my options when a contract is breached?
- Recovering damages after a motorcycle accident
- Are the summer months the most dangerous time for driving?