Contracts of all kinds often try to account for future issues. You will often see clauses about what each party can do in specific circumstances. However, nobody can account for every possible event that could affect that way a contract works. That’s why an Ohio...
Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Orlando, LLP.
- Ohio Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Challenge to County Immunity Claim in Basement Flooding Case
- Ohio Supreme Court Sanctions Attorneys for Frivolous Conduct
- What are my options when a contract is breached?
- Recovering damages after a motorcycle accident
- Are the summer months the most dangerous time for driving?