Experienced Lawyers Assisting Landlords And Tenants With Lease Disputes And Evictions In Akron
Rental agreements and leases are binding contracts. In some situations, however, the landlord-tenant arrangement does not go as planned. Individuals involved in a landlord-tenant dispute need a lawyer on their side who can ensure that their legal rights remain protected throughout the legal process.
The experienced Akron lease dispute and eviction lawyers at Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Niese, LLP, can first review the lease language in order to make sure that the contract is legally valid in the State of Ohio, and that it complies with all applicable state regulations. We can then assist with helping to bring about a resolution to the lease dispute. Please contact us today to find out more about how we could assist you with your dispute.
The experienced Akron lawyers at Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Niese, LLP, can assist landlords with the following:
- Identifying next steps upon a tenant’s violation of lease terms
- Helping apartment complex owners or individual landlords handle eviction proceedings in the Ohio municipal court system
- Making sure that all property that is owned by tenants is properly stored
- Making sure that tenant move-outs are scheduled in the proper manner
- Defending against tenant claims or counterclaims
Our experienced legal team can also assist landlords with drafting a lease agreement that satisfies all of the provisions mandated by the state of Ohio. Specifically, your lawyer can craft an effective agreement that gives the landlord specific rights should the tenant fail to pay rent or violate the lease. The agreement can also advise landlords of the timelines and procedures necessary to pursue an eviction lawfully. Finally, the agreement can set forth the appropriate actions a landlord could take to recover his or her damages when a tenant fails to pay rent.
Our experienced Akron lease dispute and eviction attorneys can assist tenants with the following and more:
- Making sure that the landlord does not engage in “self-help” remedies and that he or she follows all of the procedures, protocols, and laws when pursuing eviction proceedings
- Enforcing the warranty of habitability
- Making sure that landlords do not retaliate when a tenant requests reasonable improvements necessary to make the property safe – and pursuing a legal remedy against the landlord if and when he or she does retaliate
- Helping tenants recover their security deposits when landlords do not comply with the law or when they fail to fulfill their end of the lease agreement
Speak With An Akron Lease Dispute And Eviction Lawyer Today
If you are a landlord or tenant who is involved in a real estate dispute or eviction proceeding, an experienced attorney could be an invaluable help to your case. The legal team at Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Niese, LLP, has experience representing both landlords and tenants in real estate disputes. Our legal team can make sure that your legal rights are safeguarded throughout the proceedings and can pursue the best possible result in your case.
To schedule a consultation or case evaluation with an Akron lease dispute and eviction lawyer, contact us online today or call the firm at 330-434-1000.