- Business and Commercial Disputes
- Debt Collection Litigation
- Construction Law Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Shareholder Dispute Litigation
- Construction Law
- Business Planning / Entity Formation / Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Structured Settlement and Lottery Transfers
- Solar and Renewable Energy Law
- Landlord Tenant Law
Steven Mastrantonio was born and raised in Buffalo, New York.
Steve's practice focus includes commercial litigation, asset protection, and corporate and limited liability company formation. He enjoys working with new and established companies, helping them navigate through novel and complex legal issues.
Steven also has extensive experience in creditor's rights law and collections having lectured on these topics on many occasions.
He is one of the few attorneys in Ohio that focuses on the sale and transfer of annuity and lottery payments.
Steven is admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio (1993); U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio; U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit and the State of New York (1992).
He is a member of the Akron Bar Association and formerly served as the Chair for the Business and Corporate law Committee.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. - 1992
- The University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A. - 1989
- New York, 1992
- Ohio, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Business and Corporate Law Committee, Chair
- Business and Corporate Law Committee, Chair