Breach of contract is one of the most common claims in commercial litigation. A contract is a promise or set of promises that are binding through Ohio or federal law. Although most of your business contracts are likely in writing, verbal contracts can also be legally...
Weisensell, Mastrantonio & Orlando, LLP.
- Ohio Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Challenge to County Immunity Claim in Basement Flooding Case
- Ohio Supreme Court Sanctions Attorneys for Frivolous Conduct
- What are my options when a contract is breached?
- Recovering damages after a motorcycle accident
- Are the summer months the most dangerous time for driving?